Shipping & Returns
- If you have any questions about fit or sizing, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We try our best to respond within 24 hours. Please include "Sizing Inquiry" in the subject line
- All of our garments are made-to-order in California and have a lead-time of 2-3 weeks unless otherwise stated
- Some items with different lead times (i.e. color ways in certain fabrics with limited in stock) will ship in separate packages
- We offer free returns for store credit and exchanges
- Orders within the US ship via USPS First Class or Priority mail and typically arrive 3-5 business days after the package is picked up.
- All orders ship with delivery confirmation, which includes tracking information supplied by USPS.
- We are not responsible for packages that are lost or damaged in transit.
- International orders ship via First Class Package and arrive 7-14 days after the package is delivered to USPS. Please note that we cannot guarantee delivery dates.
- Most orders include tracking information, but are not frequently updated. We are unable to provide information beyond that supplied by USPS.
- We are not responsible for packages that are lost or damaged in transit. Please double check your billing and shipping address when placing an order.
- All customs and additional fees upon import are the responsibility of the customer.
We hope you are always satisfied with your order! If that isn't the case, we want to make it right. If for any reason an item does not work for you, we offer free returns for store credit within 14 days of receiving your package. We do not offer refunds at this time. To request a return, please email email@example.com with your order number and we will respond to you shortly.
- Domestic returns are on us!
- We will provide you with a pre-paid domestic shipping label for your return
- Store credit never expires and is offered in the form of a coupon code for the full value of your purchase price
Returns will be accepted within 14 days of your items delivery. Items must be returned unworn and unwashed
- We try to do our part for the environment, please send any item(s) in their original packaging
- Domestic exchanges are on us!
If you would like to exchange an item, you will be able to place a new order for a replacement garments once you receive your store credit
- For the sake of the environment, please send any item(s) in their original packaging
- If you'd like to cancel an order before it ships, we can offer you store credit
- We are unable to accept cancellations for a refund
- If you'd like to make a change to your order, we'd be happy to help you as long as your order hasn't shipped. Keep in mind it can take an additional 2-3 weeks
Our updated policies reflect our shift to a made-to-order model. We hope to assist you in anyway we can prior to placing an order. If you have any other order related questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sotela's approach to sizing is a little different. Instead of using the conventional small, medium and large, we've decided to change our wording because we can! We want to keep things positive and simple.
Based on the size guide above, measure yourself to see which size fits best. Each design is intended to have a relaxed fit. Under each product description, you will also find measurements for that item.
Size 0 fits traditional sizes 0-2
Size 1 fits traditional sizes 2-6
Size 2 fits traditional sizes 8-10
Size 3 fits traditional sizes 12-14
Size 4 fits traditional sizes 14-16
If you have any questions, please email your measurements to email@example.com!
Each product has photos of the women above! Use their measurements to see which is most similar to your body type.
Save 10% on your first order when you join the Everyday Woman Community.