Shipping & Returns
- If you have any questions about fit or sizing, please feel free to email us at email@example.com. We try our best to respond within 24 hours. Please include "Sizing Inquiry" in the subject line
- All of our garments are made-to-order in California and have a lead-time of 4-5 weeks unless otherwise stated
- Some items with different lead times (i.e. color ways in certain fabrics with limited in stock) will ship in the same package unless otherwise stated
- We offer free returns for store credit and exchanges
- Garments with any customizations are not returnable
- If you'd like to return for store credit or exchange for a different size, please email Order@sotela.co
- Orders within the US ship via USPS First Class or Priority mail and typically arrive 3-5 business days after the package is picked up.
- All orders ship with delivery confirmation, which includes tracking information supplied by USPS.
- We are not responsible for packages that are lost or damaged in transit.
- Due to the circumstances of this year, international shipping is currently delayed. We cannot guarantee dates.
- USPS is the only shipping option that does not charge brokerage fees as well as duties. However, it's currently the most unreliable service.
- If you'd like a more guaranteed means of shipping, UPS and DHL are available. Those carriers include brokerage fees, duties, and shipping costs.
- Most orders include tracking information, but are not frequently updated. We are unable to provide information beyond that supplied by the carrier.
- We are not responsible for packages that are lost or damaged in transit. Please double check your billing and shipping address when placing an order.
- All customs and additional fees upon import are the responsibility of the customer.
We hope you are always satisfied with your order! If that isn't the case, we want to make it right. If for any reason an item does not work for you, we offer free returns for store credit within 14 days of receiving your package. We do not offer refunds at this time. To request a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will respond to you shortly.
- Domestic returns are on us!
- We will provide you with a pre-paid domestic shipping label for your return
- Store credit never expires and is offered in the form of a coupon code for the full value of your purchase price
Returns will be accepted within 14 days of your items delivery. Items must be returned unworn and unwashed
- We try to do our part for the environment, please send any item(s) in their original packaging
- Domestic exchanges are on us!
If you would like to exchange an item, you will be able to place a new order for a replacement garments once you receive your store credit
- For the sake of the environment, please send any item(s) in their original packaging
- If you'd like to cancel an order before it ships, we can offer you store credit
- We are unable to accept cancellations for a refund
- If you'd like to make a change to your order, we'd be happy to help you as long as your order hasn't shipped. Keep in mind it can take an additional 2-3 weeks
Our updated policies reflect our shift to a made-to-order model. We hope to assist you in anyway we can prior to placing an order. If you have any other order related questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Sotela's approach to sizing is a little different. Instead of using the conventional small, medium and large, we've decided to change our wording because why not! We want to keep things simple and offer the most out of your clothing.
Here's a step by step of how to choose your Sotela size:
- Measure yourself – This one is very important if you shop online, which as of now, I think we all are! Check out our tutorial to measure yourself because we use low hip measurements with our clothing.
- Once you have your measurements, go to the product page for the garment you are interested in and click on the “Sizing and fit” tab or “Garment Measurements for Petite, etc.”
- The garment measurements on the product page will tell you the actual width and length of the garment. For example: the Ryan Trouser measures 26″ with an unstretched waistband and 42″ in the hip for the size 1.
- Based on your measurements, choose a size that is about 2″ more than your largest measurement. For example: I have a 39″ hip. The size 1 hip measures 42″ which gives me about 3″ of ease. The size 0 measures 40″ in the hip making it too small for me.
- Make sure to use your largest measurement when choosing a size, especially if you are looking at a jumpsuit or dress. If your bust is larger than your hip, I’d recommend choosing a size based on your bust because that ensures it will give sufficient ease for the rest of your body.
- Lastly, if you are still unsure, email us hello (at) sotela.co with your measurements! We are happy to recommend a size.
The video below can give you a better idea of how to measure yourself!