Clothing made to fit you.
Start with your body
We want your piece to fit your body, and that means we start by measuring your body.
Every body is unique, so we ask you to start by measuring your body.
Measuring your body takes 5 minutes and a measuring tape. We promise this step is worth it for a good fitting garment!
To find your best fitting size measure:
01. The fullest part of your bust
02. Your natural waist (bend to the sides and wherever the bend is, that is your natural waist!)
03. The fullest part of your hip
04. Your height
05. Your inseam (measure from your crotch to ankle bone)
Once you have these measurements, you are ready to find your size!
Find Your Sotela Size
Your Sotela size will primarily be based on your bust and hip measurements. Our garments are designed to be flexible around the waist using wrap styles, loose fits, or elastic waistbands, so as your waist measurement changes throughout the day and month and year, your garment will still fit!
**This guide is meant to give you a general idea of your Sotela size. Double check the size chart on a specific piece you are looking at to confirm you size as there can be a slight variation between pieces.
Let us make you a custom size
1. Select “Custom Size” when you place your order. In the notes section write down your body measurements. We will make you a custom piece that fits your body!
2. If you have questions about what a custom piece would look like for you, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your body measurements.
Note: We are not able to accept returns or exchanges for custom pieces. But we will do what we can to work with you and alter your piece if needed!